I realised....we should do somethong or the other, for our happiness as well as the other..
2 weeks ago...I had my english test...
I really worked very hard just to score well.....but it din't took its way right . I got very less marks in my english test and was badly hurt.
Just because of english......my overall percentage becomes very less.....so I hate english...
Me and my dad was talking about it....and i came to know.....why was I not able to score welll...why did I hate english subject...
THE SIMPLE REASON BEHIND IT WAS.......
When teacher was explaining anything.....I did not payed attention. It was because I had a mind set that...I hate english...I used to think...." kitni bhi mahenat kar lungi....kuch nahi hoega"... so I tried to ignore it and started getting irritated by it.
But all this do not help.......then i was advised that....i should face it...
I SHOULD DO WHATEVER I COULD DO...
I TOOK IT AS A CHALLENGE....AND DECIDED TO FACE IT.
Really working very hard on my english....now also
Lets see.....it works or not in the future....
2 weeks ago...I had my english test...
I really worked very hard just to score well.....but it din't took its way right . I got very less marks in my english test and was badly hurt.
Just because of english......my overall percentage becomes very less.....so I hate english...
Me and my dad was talking about it....and i came to know.....why was I not able to score welll...why did I hate english subject...
THE SIMPLE REASON BEHIND IT WAS.......
When teacher was explaining anything.....I did not payed attention. It was because I had a mind set that...I hate english...I used to think...." kitni bhi mahenat kar lungi....kuch nahi hoega"... so I tried to ignore it and started getting irritated by it.
But all this do not help.......then i was advised that....i should face it...
I SHOULD DO WHATEVER I COULD DO...
I TOOK IT AS A CHALLENGE....AND DECIDED TO FACE IT.
Really working very hard on my english....now also
Lets see.....it works or not in the future....

0 comments:
Post a Comment